RSS Feeds

Monday, May 18, 2015

Writing update!!! And Round 2 of Why I Don't Do My Own Covers

Yes, I know, I know, I was doing so well blogging semi-regularly, and then... nothing. But that is how things go when I'm working hard on a project. I tend to let my writing gobble up every spare moment I have.

But today I bring good news. News that will give you a chance to laugh at my complete and utter lack of artistic skill. You may recall I shared, not too long ago, my mock up for book 4 in the Dean Curse books, and how the designer I'd commissioned had turned my mess into something pretty dang spectacular. I called that post WHY I DON'T DO MY OWN COVERS

Well, today I give you round two in that saga.



What you're looking at is a mock-up for the third book in a new series I've been working on for well over a year now. I will have a lot more to say about the books in the coming weeks, but wanted to start with something that blows my mind: Art, and how an artist can take my stick-figure drawing and spin it into something beyond what I could have hoped for.

For information purposes, the artist is the same gentleman I've used for all my covers. His name is PINTADO, and his website is HERE

(and yes, I know I spelled exhaust wrong in the picture :/ )

0 comments:

Post a Comment