RSS Feeds

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The 30 Day Challenge! (And Ninja Unicorns)



I’ve been challenged to write a blog entry a day for the next 30 days, and I’m going to give it a serious try. I tend to need challenges like this to hold me accountable. Plus, with the awesome weather we’ve been experiencing lately I feel invigorated (I know much of the country is buried in snow, and you have my sympathy).



However, doing this kind of blogging is going to mean I’m going to have to put aside my typical over-thinking attitude and just go for it. So apologies in advance for typos and any inappropriate posting. Here is a totally appropriate picture of a couple guys dancing that will kick this 30 day challenge off right. 



Oh, see? There I go already. That was inappropriate, and since I’ve committed to this 30 day thing, I just don’t have the time to remove it. Sorry.

I promise, future posts will include photos and gifs of people wearing more clothing. 

I'd also like to throw the challenge out to other bloggers who perhaps need the accountability/encouragement/threats of public ridicule for failure.  

So c'mon, who's with me? ..... *crickets*

Seriously, if you're with me, just comment with a link to your blog/website and I will be sure to dispatch an army of ninja-unicorns if you fail to complete the challenge...

*more crickets*



0 comments:

Post a Comment