RSS Feeds

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Doing Number Two... Wait... that's not what I meant...



Admittedly the title for this post could have been better, but as you all know I'm in the middle of a 30 day challenge (and by middle I mean practically at the start ... Day TWO to be precise), and if I'm going to pull this off, I need to be fast. There's no time for pondering better blog titles. 

So some time ago I did a post HERE and HERE about books that have some rather unfortunate covers/titles. People seemed to like it so as I step boldly into this 30 day challenge I thought I’d share a few more.

Enjoy!

 I'm not sure about this book. On the one hand, it's about time these stinking kids and their sub-par art skills are brought to bear. But on the other, do you really want to put their thoughtless scribbles in a book that will probably last for generations to come? They are kids and we should encourage... blah blah blah... :P

Um, yes. Yes, I believe he does. Why? Because even if I didn't believe it, I would know better than to question the divinity or our feline overlords within a thousand meters of an internet connection. The net, as we all know, is governed by cat-loving psychopaths who flood our digital world with enough cat-videos to choke a pack of rabid Tibetan Mastiffs.
 
b
But let's be honest, shall we? Do pretty much anything on a horse and it becomes manly, right? Okay, anything within reason. Knitting, sure. French-braiding your own hair? Manly! In fact, I'd say the only thing that wouldn't be manly on a horse is macrame. Then again, macrame is only done by people who are bat-guano crazy. It has no place in a civilized world. 

If you don't follow the instructions EXACTLY as they lay it out, you can have a fairly large mess to clean up. Trust me!

Again with the cats. I have no comment.

What get's me is the by-line at the bottom. Why is your family running?  What exactly do you feed old tractors?


 Obviously. Nothing new to see here .

About time! I've been wasting time and resources on befriending others when I could... nay, SHOULD have been keeping the focus closer to home.

 Chapter 3: Bonding while enjoying the Coin-operated kiddie-rides at malls.
 Chapter 6: How to mug someone using a silver dollar and a free condiment from Burger King.
Chapter 11: Penny slots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment