RSS Feeds

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BOOKS YOU PROBABLY HAVEN'T READ...



I'm settling into my new digs now,  and getting ready to set more time aside for blogging and posting on  my website and Facebook page. I figured it was time to post something lighter to start things off. 

Quite a while back I posted about some real, but unfortunate book covers/titles, and now I've decided it's time for a follow-up. So, without further ado, I give you part two of the unfortunate book cover/title  collection.

Hope you enjoy :)



I have a feeling Todd is going to want that candy, and  in a few pages the Pinata is going to meet the business end of that bat. But hey, it's a book about sacrifice . . .


These next two go together well, and I often wondered how I'd talk to my kids about such things... now I'll simply get these two books and all their questions will be answered...




The next book I have to admit gave me some pause. Being Canadian it was interesting to see a book about Canadians, and how we mysterious northerners are portrayed. Sure, we're polite, we wear toques and sit on chesterfields. But... well, the four images for WHAT IS A CANADIAN seems a bit off somehow. . .


In Canada it is true that it's pretty rare to see a French girl without her priest, so that photo is pretty accurate. But prospectors don't wear hats like that. I mean, c'mon!

And finally, because I know this is a topic many of you will want to know about:





Because who among us isn't passionate about donkeys?

Know anymore books I should add to the next post like this? Toss a link in the comments section, and I'll add it to the folder.







0 comments:

Post a Comment