RSS Feeds

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Because I Care!

Dear readers of this blog,

As you probably know, sometime in 2012 the Zombie Apocalypse will begin. The Mayans predicted the end of the world on December 21, 2012, and we all know that the world only ends when zombies consume the brains of the living. It's a well known fact.

I plan on making it till the end, (I've been studying Krav Maga which is the official zombie-killing martial art, in case you were wondering), but I know that surviving to the end means I might have to do things to survive that I don't want to do. So, before you, my friends, are overrun with a hunger for human flesh, I'd like to tell you something:


11 comments:

Jun said...

Aaawwww Shucks, you've got me all teary eyed.

JeffO said...

Mighty kind of you, Stephen. We'll have to remember to come for you en masse.

Morgan said...

LOL! I'm seriously laughing...

I'm so glad we mean so much to you, Steven! *winks*

April Plummer said...

Well, thank you. That makes me feel all warm and cozy inside! I'd feel sorry too if you had to kill me. :)

Carrie Butler said...

Hah! I swear, the holidays bring out the best in people. ;)

Steven Whibley said...

I must've been watching a Halmark commercial before I wrote this post. Talk about sappy! Now, JeffO, if you come en masse, I will be ready. I have a secret weapon that perhaps I'll reveal in a future post ... mind you, doing so will negate the "secret" part of the "secret weapon" ...

Angela Cothran said...

I love this :) It's like the most twisted greeting card ever! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

robinkristoff said...

Very nice sentiments, Steven. :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Hi Steven...nice to meet you. You have me worried, Steven. If the world is going to end, then why am I searching for an agent??? I should do other things before the world ends.

LynNerdKelley said...

Ah, Krav Maga sounds very cool! I have a pet brain on an invisible dog leash. They'll have to go through Brain before getting to us! LOL!

Bev Morley said...

Pah. I have the Zombie thing licked... I've grown a few sunflowers, peas and potatoes, have a rake at the ready, and my new lodger is craaaaaaaazy Dave. United we stand - together we will sit and laugh out the window as the zombies are downed, one by one, by my abundant foliage...

it was only a matter of thyme...

Don't steal that last sentence - it is the title of the zombie cookbook I have coming out soon...

Post a Comment