RSS Feeds

Friday, November 25, 2011

NaNoWriMo Finish Line is Within Sight!


Five days left in the NaNoWriMo challenge, folks. Since this can be when people lose steam, I present a motivating clip for your viewing pleasure. DON’T BREAK THAT STRIDE!!!!




ALSO,  if you like books (and you better), I recommend that you stop by Avery Olive's website: She's a blogger-extraordinaire and 2012 debut author. She’s got some great interviews and giveaways lined up for that are worth checking out.

Now, stop procrastinating and get back to writing!

4 comments:

Avery Olive said...

Thanks so much for dropping my name! I love that song too by the way :)

J. A. Bennett said...

Alright, alright, I'm going already! Thanks for the inspiration!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Thanks for the motivation! I'll go check out Avery's site.

Ruth Josse said...

I got to keep on movin'! I'm not doing NaNo, but I do need to get going. Thanks for the song!

Post a Comment